10.09.2013

Wool head. Cocodile skin.

I know, you know, I admit it, I love sateen and shine. And what I love most than that, is to mix it with a totally different texture and material, like we made for this photoshoot, with the mohair snood in red-blue-green. 

Amazing black cocodile sateen fabric: light as a feather, shiny, perfect flow. Black-bleck-blick-block-bluck sweater, already SOLD OUT. 

Working on some more snoods for The Mesh Label Collection proposal for this winter, as this one. Available at the online shop in a few weeks. Checking best colors combinations for the season! 






1 comment:

  1. I appreciate you for maintaining such a beneficial web site. this web site was not just instructive but also incredibly original as well. We encounter a smallish amount of authorities which are capable of creating not simple posts that artistically. I am looking for posts relating to this topic. We ourself explored several blogs to discover information with respect to this.I will keep coming back !!
    http://www.apparelnbags.com/econscious/ec8075-nonwoven-grocery-tote.htm

    ReplyDelete