9.11.2013

White Noise Little Dress

Here we go again with that background, remember? yes you do. I am so busy sometimes that my choice is just a simple picture to document all my works, but I promise some interesting story (photoshoot) behind some new garments.
Anyway...



This special fabric was baptized with the name white noise. Why? maybe you don't know, as I didn't, that the white noise is a random signal with a flat (constant) power spectral density; a signal that contains equal power within any frequency band with a fixed widthThis means that the signal contains all frequencies and all show the same power. The same phenomenon occurs with white light, hence the name. White noise signal is not correlated, that is, in the time axis signal takes values ​​without any relation to each other. 

And so this happens on this fabric. 

As part of the black-bleck-blick-block-bluck project, I will show some other pieces I made out of this fabric, the white noise one on the front, and a shiny black silk also used on this sweater.  But now I have to say that this is the only piece left, the rest are sold out. If you're interested, do not hesitate GET IT!  I remember you all pieces are unique, unrepeatable, one of a kind, call it however you want. 



No comments:

Post a Comment